View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:43 AM   #23
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohenden View Post
I PM'ed Niluje yesterday(still waiting for answer).

I use a Mac, and I am starting to think the "wrong" lies in the extraction of the zip files... can this be?
I also have a Mac and didn't have any problems with the zips.

Perhaps you should downgrade to 5.3.1, re-jailbreak, then upgrade to 5.3.3, then re-install rescue packs and dev certificates/kindlet, then install screensavers hack (from the K5/PW thread, not the other screensaver thread), and finally add your png.

If that fails, look up the first 4 digits of your PW SN and hand in all info to Niluje.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote