View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #15
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Please don't misunderstand me, the film itself is quite entertaining popcorn-cinema, but I had expected more of PJ by judging the LOTR films.
Why all this unnecessary deviations from the plot? Why mountain-giants, a stoned Radergast, Azog, necromancer, the enmity of dwarfs and elves (I'd say it's mutual dislike at best), Moria???
OK, some of this is fine to liven things up, but he put way to much emphasis on action and far too less on the story itself, and he could have made a movie of about the same length without being boring by just sticking to the book...
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote