Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #1040
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Hmmm... so you're saying, reset the pt localization to the initial version? Well ok, if you say so...
Unfortunately, that is the case. It is better to have a little imperfection than not having some hyphenation (and I don't know how/if it is possible to do the thing other than by a clunky word-by-word basis).

To explain, in portuguese the syllables for these words are:
"quin-ta"
"qui-na"

The original hyphenation file makes it:
"qu-in-ta"

My correction adressed it and makes the right "quin-ta", but then it also does not allow the hyphen of "quina".

Well, that's it. Maybe it's just a matter of taste, but I prefer the original, even with that little flaw. I'll let everybody know if I discover something.

Last edited by Antoinekamel; 01-05-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Modified the example.
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote