View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #48
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
My local library (British Columbia) has a limit on holds and books borrowed. I imagine that this causes some people to cancel holds when something else catches their eye, and/or opt for shorter lending periods.

I also agree with a previous poster that more users will in time increase the amount of available books and services.

As well even if the book I really really want is unavailable, I have always been able to find something interesting to read.
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote