View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
How to get version of Calibre being run from within plugin?

Hi,

Forgive me is I missed this in the plugin documentation, but how should a plugin determine which version of calibre it is running under when it is invoked.

For example, since .htmlz support was just added, I would like a file type plugin to create an .htmlz file and not a zip file but only for calibre version 0.7.55 and later. For earlier, I would like to have it stay with the .zip format so that one version of the plugin works for all versions of Calibre out there.

Is this currently possible and if so what is the best way to to get the current calibre version from within the plugin?

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote