View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #305
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Wiki != Forum, the wiki page's goal is only to be somewhat shorter/simpler/visual install instructions, no more, that's all. The feedback/more complex issues are discussed here on the forum .
I hear ya...but then again nothing wrong with how-to instructions on a Wiki, right? Anyway, it likely should eventually have it's own wiki page anyway. Keep up the cool job!

Oh, I found the udder thread so posted some screen shots of my font kludge along with a zip file with the contents of my /linkfonts/fonts directory to make it easier for someone to try.

Hope eventually someone comes up with a way to tighten up the line spacing on the category list page. I like the spacing on the title list pages just not on the category page itself. but likely that will have to come from Amazon or, if we are really lucky, Amazon turns control of that loose to developers in the API. Or even better, they buy/license FBReader and use it as the whole CMS for the Kindles of all flavors...I think combined with Calibre that would be a killer combo.

Last edited by brecklundin; 07-24-2010 at 04:41 PM.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote