Thread: web2lrf
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #11
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapie View Post
You my friend, are a god. I just ordered my PRS-500 (not here yet but I can't wait), and was preemptively searching for ways to do this-- realize I'm jumping the gun here, but thanks so much.

Also great to see it offered for Linux
It was developed for linux, windows and OSX support came later. Indeed it would not have been possible without all the other great free software that's been developed for linux.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote