View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 11:42 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Another interesting thing I just discovered...

You can drag and drop a folder onto the comments field of the Edit Metadata screen and it will create a link to the folder containing the audio files. I am using this when I have multiple versions of an audiobook (different narrators) for a title but I don't want multiple book entries.
Wow, I never knew that, I always click Link Button - see attachment. It allows you to label the link, and if its an image it wraps it the html needed to to display the image.

I fixed my earlier post - sorry about that, wasn't thinking straight

The file:\\\.... links in Comments are URI links. If you move the target Windows wont fix like them like it will with a shortcut.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1125
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	119184  
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote