View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #247
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
When I see agruments, and not "I don't wanna pay for what I take!" whining, perhaps I will.

In the meantime, the very title of this thread precludes the possibility of reasoned argument.
I seem to recall that this was mostly about format shifting with the possibility of lending that shifted format to another while precluding access to any and all formats made from the original copy from yourself.

This sounds reasonable, no need to argue about it.