View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #9
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I love spending my Friday nights at home with my husband, reading. When I do socialize, I much prefer to invite 2-3 friends over for dinner or go to dinner at one of their houses or at a restaurant. I don't do well with large groups of people, and I find that I feel a bit of anxiety whenever I am in a social situation with a lot of people, such as a party or wedding. It has been getting worse with age - before I didn't like those types of situations, but they didn't particularly make me anxious.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote