View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #107
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I wanted to say thanks for sharing this project. I've been wanting to experiment with it and finally got a chance to do so this morning. It's a pretty straightforward setup and it's working great.

For the record... I'm not using Apache at all. I'm using Nginx with PHP running as a FastCGI service (utilizing APC's opcode cache). It's blindingly fast on a very modest server. Thanks again.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote