View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I'm feeling left out. I can't figure out how to make money by asking you to read my blog (unless you have a Kindle - in which case you can donate 60 cents a month to my reading habit, by subscribing HERE). Those of you who have other readers or use the Kindle for iphone/ipad/maxipad/etc, will have to read my blog for free, I'm afraid. If the guilt gets to be too much, feel free to feed my habit using the conveniently located tip jar.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote