View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #5
taglines
Banned
taglines has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.taglines has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.taglines has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.taglines has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
PVI, Prime View International, in Taiwan, is very close to owning the E-Ink technology very soon, I think the contract will be signed this month between CEO Scott Liu in Taiwan and the E-Ink people in Boston. One thing I found in researching PVI is that it is part of an old Taiwan paper company called The Yuen Fong Yu Group, that started ops in 1935 during the Japanese occupation of Taiwan island (1895-1945). The founders were Taiwanese and the owners still are. Yuen Fong Yu means "Forever Wealth Remnants" in a loose translation of the three Mandarin words, and the company name might mean something like "Remnants of Infinite Prosperity." E-Ink will be in good hands in Taiwan, and PVI looks poised to hit the bigtime globally, since 90 percent of all e-readers use the E-Ink technology.

The parent company used to make toilet paper, and still does I believe. If you google the parent name "Yuen Fong Yu Group" you can see their website in English and Chinese.
taglines is offline   Reply With Quote