Thread: Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie27 View Post
I checked the bookshelf on the website. I deleted the dictionary from the bookshelf on the device when I first got it.
okay, well i don't know how you checked the bookshelf on the website but try this : connect the eb1150 to the webserver (via usb or telephone cable, however you usually do it), to to your library, then tap the "online bookshelf" tab to the right of the bookshelf tab at the top of the screen. you should see a few books there like "the princess of mars" and such, and with a little luck, also the dictionary. does that work ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote