View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingaloud View Post
Possibly some people like to be reminded to donate some time and effort to create reviews for poor little Amazon. But some of us really hate to have our technology nagging us to do things for the benefit of the company that makes the device.
Reviews of books, in my opinion, benefit readers not Amazon. Some of my purchases are influenced by the reviews.

Quote:
Another pet peeve of mine is reaching the end of a book when the progress indicator tells me that I'm something like 72% of the way through it.
I agree with this, it is very annoying.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote