View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #36288
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
In these days of water conservation, and Health & Safety restrictions, I bet they don't do that anymore...

Right now I'm tuning my new DAB radio. After years of searching (not every day, you understand) I have finally found a DAB radio that is shower proof, so I can at last ditch my old shower radio and actually get some proper reception (and non-FM radio stations). Looking forward to my shower later today .
Am I the only one in the Colonies that had to look up the definition of 'DAB'?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote