View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #79
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
And since you "don't actually expect to see much in the way of fitted cases for the Aura," I'll conclude that you seem to be in agreement with me and therefore understand why I'd be interested in skins and screen protectors.
Yes, I do agree with you and understand why you are interested. I just don't expect to see anything very good in terms of cases until Kobo is adding the AUra into its permanent lineup. Sorry if I was unclear.

I bought a very cushy case for my Aura so I could safely take it out of the house. I would really like an alternative to the current fitted case that kobo sells. They seem overpriced and cheesy.

Last edited by taming; 05-16-2013 at 07:45 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote