View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #15
Tshoe
Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tshoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
Perhaps we should all pick out own list of 37 books, rather than someone else's. It's funny not to get "credit" for classics that aren't on this list. No points for Don Quixote! No points for Triant Lo Blanc! :-) At worst, I'm not reading the same books that are being assigned to 10th graders. That doesn't mean I'm less well-read.
Very good point. I think Gone With the Wind and Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice and Anna Karenina should count for something...
Tshoe is offline   Reply With Quote