View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tome Keeper View Post
Not sure if this is a plugin, Calibre or Kindle issue really.

I'm using the Kindle Collections plugin to organise my books and it all worked well except about 30 of my books have not gone into collections on my Kindle when they should have, and I have done the same thing to them as the others. I have also restarted the Kindle (from menu) several times but no luck.

Any ideas?
Try deleting the books from your Kindle, then restarting. Now add the files back and then write out the collections settings using Create from the Collections menu. (And restart again, of course.) I've seen this happen a few times with books that somehow have a slight disagreement between the Kindle and Calibre about which book is which. The Collections logic seems very sensitive.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote