View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I actually like that the screen is grey - my vision goes double fairly quickly after reading something on a white background. Mine also has the problem in the sun, but I didn't discover it until I had it for a while so I have too many books on it to want to send it back and wait for a new one. The problem I really have is that the fonts are not black - they are dark grey and this makes the contrast seem poor. I compensate by making the fonts larger, but for a typical book this means 175% - 225% which doesn't leave many words on a page.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote