View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #35
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
There's a slot for the dollar coins in the change drawers now, look at the thing the next time you see a cash register -- they usually keep rolled money and paper clips and coins they don't know what else to do with in that slot.
DOH! You are right of course. I was thinking about the slots for paper money. I know there was a big problem when the $2 bill was being brought back and hyped this was a big complaint. Also, removing the $1 note from the till would allow for a slot for $100... it used to be that these went under the tray in the draw because you got so few of them (from my time at McDonalds I recall) but now adays you see alot more hundreds being used.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote