View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #627
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Calibre's handling of setting short-cut keys is a little weird. Make sure you hit 'Done' before you switch to a different item or hit OK or your changes won't take.
Made that little mistake, too.

Another quick question for any that know. I want to fix my author names that need conversion from FN LN to LN, FN. Having the keyboard shortcut helps, but is there something that will allow me to search and bring up only authors that are FN LN so that I can do them all at once?

Thanks. Admittedly, still a lot to learn. Is it even possible to learn it all. I used to think so...
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote