View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:10 AM   #23020
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Fresh hot coffee in my cup, as it is freezing outside and the heater is trying to warm it up inside. My fingers are still cold, as my mittens didn't do such a great job keeping my fingers warm tonight.
Can you buy the disposable hand warmers in your area. They are cheap as dirt here, and sold in convenience stores, train platforms, supermarkets, etc., in all different sizes. We can get little ones that will fit inside your shoes or gloves, big ones (the size of a paperback book) with adhesive on one side to stick on the back of your shirt, and sizes in between, and can even buy them based on how long they will continue to heat; from 8 hours to 14 hours! A pack of 10 pair of shoe sized heaters that last 10 hours costs about $3-$4

I liked my Keemun tea so much this morning I decided to have more as my afternoon tea! I love it!
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote