View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:14 AM   #884
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameleon2605 View Post
ok i try again

i got a Kindle touch and when i do a update it look that its brickt the Kindle starts again and again i try to make the debrick for noobs and everything works but by the thing with rename it i think i make something wrong maby and on the and stand reboot but it dont want to work it starts again and again i think something is missing that i can start to the main menü

sorry for my english i am from germany thanks a lot for all help
What is the "the thing with rename it"? Did you rename the compressed files instead of extracting them? Flashing a compressed file would cause problems. What did you do, exactly? What commands did you use? What filenames? We need more information to help you.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote