View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #32
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Actually, I accidentally found that I can turn the light off! When I got the PW, I was curious where the Magnetic sensor was located. So I got out a magnet. By playing with the magnet I found that I could periodically turn off the light completely. I have not followed through to see if it can be done with precision but I did do it again yesterday!

The sensor seems to react in the lower right corner and in about inch to 1/2 inch
Edited so that no Censor Censored me for inconsistent sensor/censor spelling!
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote