View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 09:03 PM   #19
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Okay, I tried putting two file names on the command line, one after the other. It worked on the first and then gave me the same error message. I used wildcards in the file names because I was too lazy to write out the entire file. I then tried it on one file, no wildcards, and it worked. I then tried it on two files, no wildcards and it also worked. So, don't use wildcards.

Is there a way to have, say, 50 cbr files in the directory and then have the command line read c:\comiclrf.pl -n *.cbr and that would process the entire directory? Typing in every filename on the command line would take a while, especially if you have hundreds of files in a directory.

Or am I just using the wildcard function wrong?

The file does output to the input folder, which is great.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote