View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
Marcs1102
Marcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: none
haven't tried it live using the calibre server yet (from external devices on the internet) but it works from my browser on other puters on my network using the wlan (have several broken puters that i duct tape em up/add an external usb drive/make servers on my network.... my way of recycling!
Marcs1102 is offline   Reply With Quote