View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #35544
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Journey to Ethiopia probably won't go through; 4 people of my group cancelled. Where am I to go? China perhaps, or Myanmar?
Either one is great! And very very different from each other. The scenery in Burma (I refuse to call it Myanmar until the government changes) is nicer and the people more friendly, but the foods in China taste better. But... the souvenirs that you can bring back from Burma are better. These are cheap as dirt there! (Don't buy as investment, only as souvenir!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Trying to convince a very tired, sick 6 month old to nap and failing miserably.
It's time for Lucas to start feeling better. Soon he'll be his usual chipper self!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stones.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	99953  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote