View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #94
bloodlover
Enthusiast
bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I though my country was the only one with this problem. I admit I read just one of the books that was in our schedule due to the fact that I found every other boring and uninteresting (though I admit we did not have Dickens on our list). I went to a tehnical highschool so we didn't really focus on literature, but instead just focused on our big local authors (people from Romania know who I am talking about).

It's impossible to name authors or books that everyone likes but forcing someone to read a book that he or she does not like is not the solution.
bloodlover is offline   Reply With Quote