View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #64
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Stuff

I finally got around to installing 6.0 and am impressed. I haven't found any faults that have not been found by others. However I have a couple of comments.

I noticed that the "Format" pull-down menu has been removed in favor of buttons. It would be nice to have an option to display buttons or the pull-down menu. This would free up a lot of space and make it easier to find the desired task (you have to hover the mouse to get a button description). Interesting that the buttons zoom with the text.

Still on my wish list:

I have read about the problems with sincing between code and book views but was wondering if you could get close by keeping a paragraph count?

I know this is getting to be old hat but it would be a big help if the font in the F&R window could be increased and perhaps bolded. A font change might be helpful, perhaps Roboto Medium (public domain). Not being able to easily read the F&R data is a large cause of my errors and a major time consumer. This mignt not help a lot of peiple but I don't think it would harm any.

Regards - John