View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #228
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennierer View Post
But when I click on "3 Titles" I get an html 500 error. My apache log is showing an strange php error: "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct():..." and so on.
When you say you are clicking on "3 Titles", are you really clicking on "Titles [3]"? If so, then post the entire error. It is difficult to know what happened without the rest of the exception. If not, then what are you clicking on?

What version of calibre was used to create the database?

Have you changed the format of the published date or the timestamp in calibre? If so, then you should change the configuration variables "pubdate_format" and "timestamp_format" to the same string.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote