View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 02:32 AM   #61
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedroRosso View Post
Got a new unit from the Sony Store where I purchased mine and it seems to work find; been a few days and no more freezes. Talked to the sales rep (same one I purchased the original from) and he seemed really surprised that I had a good experience with customer service—then he said "wait, did you use live chat?" Yes, I had. Apparently live chat is the way to go, don't call them.
That reflects my experience as well. Got EXCELLENT customer service on live chat. On the phone I can't say it was terrible, but hit-or-miss, depending on the luck of the draw - some of their people are nice and useful, others totally rude, most ignorant. But on live chat they have always exceeded my expectations - replaced an out-of-warranty PRS900 because text was fading in the sun, refunded me for poorly formatted ebooks - and allowed me to keep the ebooks as well after the refund, sent me a brand new cover-with-light after the light stopped working, without ever asking for the old one back...
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote