View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
Many thanks to both of you for the reply and I am pleased to hear that Calibre supports my reader. Sadly all my book collection is in the format Author/Title so Calibre loads all the titles the wrong way round and it is simply not worth editing every single file, so I will continue to simply use a folder to keep them in.
When sending to any device calibre can format the file name or metadata while sending to the device in virtually any format you want.

To change file name format check Preferences - Sending books to device - Save Template.

To change metadata while sending to device read this sticky thread.

Also if importing / adding books there is a regex to parse the books being added under Preferences - Adding books.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-19-2011 at 01:44 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote