View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So if you got this thing to work... how would you know if the screen saver was "on" or not? I would be very frustrated if I picked up my Kindle thinking I was "reading", only to find that my page turn buttons didn't do anything. This sounds like someone wants to play a practical joke on a Kindle owner to me.
Excellent point. Even though I have had my personal photos as my screen saver for a few months, I still pick it up and forget I have to slide the power switch to gain control. I have been too lazy to re-edit the photos to add a text box saying "slide the power switch."

Although, I did think about what was suggested above - a screen capture but then I understand that in order for NEW screensavers to become active, the unit needs to restart. A bit involved to display the current page being read.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote