View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Unhappy Boo Hoo.

Thanks John !
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg432 View Post
How much user space is available after the .35? FW update. Mine went from 110 to 90.8 megs. I was just wondering if the total storage was the same across the older device. Hardware wise the ALP has the same storage value.
(I moved all my books off of the Internal user memory to an SD card)
I've never used the internal storage at all and have always deleted the extra, useless freebie stuff they include.

And thanks twice !:
Quote:
here is the link for one of the cross FW installs - I am not interested so I do not know it's full story.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65256
Sadly I've tried everything every which way and it is now rather firmly stuck at 0.35a2 with massive TXT file lock up problems.
I suspect it has a h/w problem and that is why nothing seems to help it.

Best Wishes.

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote