View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:18 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy Warpig View Post
I have delved down into the contents of several books, and I cannot find out where I can add this cover.
It's in the opf file. there need to be a meta data entry identifying the content that is the cover image.

For example, if in the manifest section of the opf file you have

<item id="cover-image" href="Images/9781905946105.jpg" media-type="image/jpeg"/>

then in the metadata section you need

<meta name="cover" content="cover-image"/>

The id value in the manifest needs to match the content value in the metadata. name="cover" is required. That's how iBooks identifies the cover image.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote