View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, I'm only slightly ashamed to say that MR has been the one place I've tried to establish a solid presence at, but that's primarily because I enjoy posts and discussions here. It's very time consuming to be active on several different forums at the same time.

I think my main issue is patience; I sadly don't have a lot of it. There's a big gigantic (scary) internet out there, and there has to be universes of untapped potential and hundreds of readers who wouldn't mind getting something free. Sigh...

Well, I think I'll just have to sit back and content myself with what reviews and the possibility word of mouth can spread, and maybe I can tackle the untouched avenues in a month or two. Versatility, as in having more than one piece of work, will most likely serve me much better in the end.
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote