View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #374
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same here. I can't read on a black background either but PW is white background but it isn't true white more of warm yellowish white if you get one that is warm or a cool bluish white is you get one with a cool light. Every PW light strength is different but for mine the magic number is 8 to read on and a custom font really makes the difference.

I read for two hours last night with no problems. I was so happy.
Thanks! I hope that when I finally buy it it will be warm white. Not before April though I guess.
Thanks too, xendula!

and if you are in a driving car and sun is shining through trees blinking fast do you also want to crawl in a dark corner?
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote