View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #29
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is this a family friendly book club? If it is, Lolita should not be allowed. It's a book about pedophilia. That should make it ineligible. It's not really a romance as it is a book about perversions.
The site is family-friendly, but no book is out-of-bounds for discussion as far as I'm concerned, as long as the discussion itself can remain family friendly. That being said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I am with Jon on this. I'm getting a cold shower thinking this labels as "Romance". But it may nevertheless make for a good discussion, perhaps a better one than the "true" romances.
I'm also with Jon on this. I'll take no steps to keep Lolita from being nominated, but should it win, I won't be reading it.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-20-2013 at 02:24 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote