View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The cover browsing mode isn't there to enhance usability, it's there because it was fun to code. While my primary motivation for writing calibre is that I'm a voracious reader and I find it insanely useful, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't have fun coding

Gentoo is actually pretty bad unless you use ~ARCH (even python 2.5 is ~x86). I will update the instructions for gentoo once the ebuilds hit at least ~x86
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote