View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #39
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Perhaps we should start a new book club...

Jon's book Club

Jon can select a book each month that we can read and discuss. What do you all think? Would it rival Oprah's Book Club? It would certainly be easier for "me" to run.

BOb
Wait. I know that you are making an ironic remark there. But it might be a good idea, if you keep also this Book Club going. In this case you would have more work, unless Jon runs his own Book Club. I like Jon and he knows a lot. He might have funny avatars (except the robot thing that ate Harry, that was genial), but maybe he will encounter the magic spheres like you did.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote