View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Yeah, too many people have to bash other's opinions--those comments are pretty silly.

Whatever tablet I end up with could never replace my laptop--well maybe down the road if there are great tablet/laptop combos with detachable screens.

My laptop is my only home computer and I just couldn't do my writing work on a tablet, much less statistical analyses etc.

But most people have much lighter uses for their laptops--just e-mail, internet, some video, looking at photos, doing very light word processing etc. No reason a tablet couldn't replace that for them--especially if they also have a desktop at home.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote