View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #7
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I experimented with many different cables and charging methods when I first bought my Sony. I ended up with a cheap off-brand PSP wall charger that works very well. I let my reader get down to the last bar if not further before I charge, and it takes about 2 hours to top it up once again. I don't often connect it to the USB port as I usually upload 10-20 books at a time and always have at least 150-180 books in the read waiting to be read.

As for length of service of one charge, I can't say by date, but I seem to get 2-3 books from one charge. That's more than adequate for me!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote