View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Angry Kobo No Longer at Ebates

I went to purchase a book at Kobo just now and noticed that my Ebates button didn't go green. When I checked, I found that Kobo is no longer among the stores offering rebates through Ebates.com.

It used to be a very nice deal, especially as the rebate was alway calculated on the Kobo price before any coupons; the 5% back they offered most recenty translated to 95% off during the recent madness. Earlier, their 10% rebate knocked $13 off the price of my Glo, although I bought it with a $60 coupon.

The end of an era. And it makes me wonder if, now that Sony is dead in North America, if Kobo isn't poised to cut back on the deals and discounts. The generous coupons during the most recent contest perhaps suggest the alternative. Frankly, I don't get what's going on, but that's Kobo.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote