View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:16 AM   #41
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Okay I couldn't resist so I did it right away. It wasn't pitch dark but dark enough to see the blue at setting "1"... I couldn't see the light of the yellow Glo at this setting. Both at "2", the yellow is notably less bright, though it doesn't show very well on the picture. (There wasn't much use putting a picture with full brightness next to the others as I was using the standard iPhone camera that I can't fix settings for, so it just adjusted to the extra light.)
Confirmed in complete darkness: the "1" setting does nothing for the yellowish LEDs. The LEDs are just not switched on.

(Maybe that's why the "1" isn't available from the UI)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote