View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #1406
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I bought it, too. But, when I told a friend of my plan to read it out of order (I still haven't read Changes yet) he was so horrified that I promised to save it until I'm caught up
Definitely read both Changes and Ghost Story before Cold Days! I wasn't going to read Ghost Story but everyone here convinced me to do it and I am very thankful .

I'm glad I started Cold Days just before Christmas:

Spoiler:
Santa Claus

Also, my new favourite word: (not really a spoiler, but wrapped it just in case anybody didn't want to see a single word out of the book)

Spoiler:
Vajazzled

Last edited by Pookeysgirl; 12-14-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Added another spoiler
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote