View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #79
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
I've been a lifelong reader and always loved the look and feel of books, and the scent of libraries, so when ereading devices first hit the market, I was not first on the bandwagon to get one. However, I received a Nook Color on my birthday two years ago and I haven't looked back. My vision has worsened over the years so I always had to buy Trade's or hard cover editions and this got to be quite expensive. Now I can adjust the font and this has transformed my reading experience. Plus I love the convenience of being able to download a book from anywhere, anytime, even during the middle of a snowstorm.
I am hooked.. I have read hundreds of books, magazines and newspaper over the yrs on paper only.. (now I'm 65) and I now look at anything printed in paper and I think.. sheesh.. I can get that on my Kindle, iPad etc.. I would now only buy a printed paper copy of anything only if there was nothing else available.. and soon to come printed Books, Magazines and Newspapers will be dinosaurs and hard to find..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote