View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
I still have the Rockwell font, which *does* look different form the one available for download. Weird. I have New Times Roman on the reader, but it's not that font, or at least didn't look like the same font.

I found a font called "Crimson", which is used in some Amazon books as the default font. It's not bad, just not the same.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote