View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #453
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
May I know why?

Unless you're using a case that folds in an specific way, I don't see where the problem is ...

And most cases noticed that anyway and were designed with that in mind.
I have the Kindle 3 and prefer to read lying in bed on my side. I have my K3 in a stand and switch from one side to the other, and so I need to be able to rotate it both ways depending upon the side on which I am lying.

I can't stand reading in bed sitting up, which it seems the more common way people read in bed. The ergonomics are poor and I'd rather not hold the Kindle... hence the reading on my side using a stand.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote