Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #525
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@pirl8/ixtab: It's probably easier/neater to implement as a Calibre patch plugged into the conversion/preprocess stage than as a plugin.

Bonus hint: look at src/calibre/ebooks/hyphenate.py and enjoy not having to implement an hyphenation algo in Python .

I *might* take a look at it at some point, but it might be beyond my meager Python skills, so, if someone wants to jump in, be my guest .

Speaking of Calibre and hyphenation: Anyone managed to get the JS hyphenation working in the *viewer*, or is that just me?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote